Thursday, November 17, 2011

I'm So Grateful

I'm so grateful for the life I have.  I know that there are times I wonder: "How did I get here & how do I get out?" But the reality is: I have a wonderful life.  I spent some time this morning listening to friends struggle with their lives (& they are truly, truly struggling) & I realized how incredibly lucky I am.

Do I get caught up in the daily crap? Yes. Do I lose my mind & yell like a banshee? Yes.  Do I beat myself up & down?  Definitely.  But I know that for all intensive purposes, I have a great life, wonderful girlies, an amazing husband (who loves me warts & all), a lovely little house that I love more than I thought, & wonderful friends.

So, what this all means is: I AM BLESSED.

No comments:

Post a Comment