Thursday, November 3, 2011

And I Returned.

Last night I returned to a mediation group I had joined a year & a half ago, after a very long time (5 months). 

It was a struggle to get out of the house on time & to relinquish the control issues I have at home.  But I went & am so grateful I did.  While the act of mediating was difficult, I had trouble quieting my mind, being there surrounded by people I have missed, listening to Buddha's teachings, & simply taking it all in, has reminded me why I need to go.  It is my place to work on me & only me.  It is my place to be calm, centered, & work on my spirituality without judgments.  It is my place to simply take a breath.

I came home to a quiet, calm house & I was quiet & calm.

No comments:

Post a Comment