Well, you ever wonder "will I ever get it right"? I do. Constantly. All the time. And yet, it seems I never feel like I do.
I started this blog as a way for me to jot down my thoughts, feeling, impressions, etc. so I could better understand myself & my world. But of course, like so many other things in my life, there was no follow-through, no sticking to it...just a valiant attempt & then I simply stopped. Why? What it is about me that makes me not complete? What is it about life that I fear?
I'm not stupid...far, far from it. I'm not weak, just look at the life I have lead. But why can't I complete tasks? Why don't I push through the daily crap & work to an end? What is it about me that allows me to give up? Because that is what I do...give up. And then when life doesn't go the way I want it to, I'm hurt, angry, sad, disappointed & get the feeling like: "no one likes me, I'm worthless & I deserve all the crap I'm served." That written down seems very, very sad.
So, let's see if this blog will serve me the way I want it to...as a diary, a place for my thoughts & feelings. A place for me to figure out who I am & where I am going.
As that song by Aaliyah says: "If at first you don't succeed, dust yourself off & try again...try again." So, I shall. I will try again.
No comments:
Post a Comment